Home Renovations in Melbourne
Discover the Distinctive Difference by calling on (03) 9068 6151
At Distinctive Building and Construction, we've earned a well-deserved reputation as highly experienced renovation experts within Victoria.
Our team of skilled builders, designers and tradespeople work in close conjunction to help improve your home at a cost much lower than building a new house. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Our Principles to Renovations
Distinctive Building and Construction takes an integrated approach to all home renovation requests, which includes the initial project conception, the actual building process and finishing with the hand-over. Our renovations are always focused on:
- Complementing the existing style of your home
- Improving your home’s market and resale values
- Being energy efficient and sustainable
- Improving use of natural light
- Better use of available space
- Optimal use of high-quality materials
Home renovations usually cost less than building a new home. If your living requirements have changed in any way but you don’t want to change addresses, a home renovation is the answer. Call us today to discuss your vision for your home’s facelift and we’ll do the rest.
- Home extensions
- New home building
- Home renovations
- Kitchen renovations
- Bathroom renovations
- Always on time
- Professional and qualified team
- Wide range of services
- Competitive prices
Melbourne, Camberwell, VIC, Box Hill, VIC
Live the space dream !
Distinctive Building and Construction always aims to offer the best price for all projects. The nature of renovations means that unexpected costs can sometimes arise due to unforeseen complications.
Some of these complications we need to work around include:
- We might not have access to the original plans or plans that are accurate or up to date
- We might come across parts of the existing structure that were not accounted for (e.g. inside the walls)
- We may not be able to match existing materials or finishes for any number of reasons (different manufacturing methods or sizes) or may need to alter the build to account for lower stress tolerances of the existing structure
- Wear and tear due to the effects of time and natural events may be more extensive than initially thought
In all these cases, our team will take the most reasonable approach and work with you to reach a satisfactory compromise that ensures a structurally sound extension.
Designed for you – built for you
For rooms that reflect your lifestyle !
Whatever renovations you're looking for, our expert team will be more than happy to listen and help you create your perfect home.
Contact us today for a quote !